The latest report titled “Oxygen Production Cost Report ” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Oxygen.
|Process Included||Oxygen Production by recovery from airOxygen Production by Vaccum Swing Absorption process|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Oxygen production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Oxygen Production Process:
- Oxygen Production by recovery from air : This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Oxygen production through recovery from the air. In this procedure, oxygen is produced by the cryogenic distillation of air. It uses a distillation column with suitable conditions and produces oxygen at high pressure while also creating nitrogen as a by product. Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/oxygen-production-by-recovery-from-air/requestsample
- Oxygen Production by Vaccum Swing Absorption process : This report covers a detailed cost analysis of Oxygen production using the Vaccum Swing Absorption process producing low-purity oxygen. Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/oxygen-production-by-vaccum-swing-absorption-process/requestsample
Oxygen (O) is a nonmetallic chemical element with the atomic number 8. It is among the most abundantly available elements on the planet. It is a member of the periodic table’s chalcogen group. It is odourless, colourless, and tasteless and is vital for human existence. Oxygen also forms other compounds by reacting with other elements as well; its most important compound is water. Oxygen is commercially used in the steel industry. Large amounts of steel are employed in order to make a wide range of chemicals including hydrogen peroxide and nitric acid. It is vital in almost all combustion processes.
The Oxygen market is being driven by the rapidly increasing population. Owing to the widespread availability and utilization of oxygen in the form of compressed gas systems, liquid oxygen, O2 concentrators, and cylinders are driving the market’s growth. Furthermore, these devices are used as the only source and the first step for O2 therapy, which will further the industry demand.
Additionally, the transportable concentrators will contribute to the market’s expansion due to their applications in medical emergencies, rails, aircraft, and usage in ambulances. In addition, the advancements in technology as an oxygen source and delivery devices, which is essential for patient care, will likely boost the industry’s expansion.
Also, the growing popularity, as well as the adoption of on-demand and continuous Portable Oxygen Concentrators (POC) in various applications, including in emergency medicine, will further aid the market’s growth.
Key Questions Answered in the Oxygen Production Cost Report:
• What are the key drivers propelling the Oxygen market?
• What are the various processes used for Oxygen production?
• What are the raw materials required to produce Oxygen?
• What are the different operations units involved in the production of Oxygen?
• What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Oxygen?
• What are the various costs engaged in the production of Oxygen?
• What are the construction costs involved in setting up an Oxygen production facility?
• What are the working capital requirements?
• What is the process of raw material procurement for Oxygen production?
• What is the time frame for Oxygen plant start-up?
• What is the pricing mechanism of Oxygen?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Oregano Oleoresin Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/oregano-oleoresin
- Osmium Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/osmium
- Oxalic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/oxalic-acid
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA